Monday, January 4, 2016

Hello Love!

Happy New Year!!!

Oh my, Lori is starting 2016 off with a BANG!  I am loving the Gossamer Blue January kit so, so, so much.  It's filled with Crate Paper, Heidi Swapp and Goldie from Seven Paper, need I say more?



Oh hello, lovely Crate Paper, how do I love thee?  Let me count the ways!  Seriously, I am a nut about paper piecing backgrounds and this paper did all the work for me.  This is all from the Main January kit only and I just love it.  I think it's my favorite main kit only layout I've ever done.



I take a photo of my littlest every morning. I usually take one on the 1st day and last day of school and think "wow, she really changed so much this year."  Well this year I will do that but I plan to do a short video that shows the progression every day from the first to last day. Anyway, she always gives me the "standard" pose and then if she's not in a rush to get to her friends at the bus stop she'll give me some poses.  Today it was blowing kisses.


This crazy busy and oh so fun background paper was so fun to work with.  It made creating a breeze, adding my photo and a few embellishments in a matter of minutes. A lot of minutes but much faster than usual.

Anyway, I hope everyone has an amazing 2016!  I have lots of great things planned here this year so stay tuned and thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh MY GOSH Heather!!! Another work of Art....Papercrafting Engineer!!