Saturday, January 23, 2016

Adventure Awaits

CHA 2016 Project 5 of 10

I'm posting this lovely card today on PURPOSE! Not only am I excited for all the adventures 2016 will bring for us as a family but I'm especially excited about some personal adventures I am undertaking and since it's my birthday, I thought it was fitting to share some thoughts on why this year will be different.  I'm making goals, writing them down and creating action plans for how to achieve them.  I usually make wishes each year and this year I am making ACTION! I'm talking about scrappy gals, family goals, etc., etc. I'm hoping this year is our best adventure yet!



When I created this card in December for the Bella Blvd booth at CHA, I didn't necessarily have 2016 goals on my mind.  I was more travel focused, just coming off 5 weeks of travel across Europe and America.

The new Let's Go collection will definitely give you a case of wanderlust but as I look back at this card, it's perfect for a variety of topics - graduation, birthday, wedding, GOALS, you name it.  To create this card, I used the traffic control paper for the background, anchoring the top and bottom with borders. I attached the globe to the background and then popped the plane above using foam dots. I added a green heart on the map and added a bow at the top to pull it all together.

Supplies: Let's Go! collection: Air Traffic Control, Treasures & Text, Paper Pieces; Enamel DooDads: Guacamole; Bella Bows: Blueberry

No comments: