My girls freak out each time they hear the ice cream truck music blaring through the neighborhood. They stop everything they are doing to collect their money for a delicious treat. And I remember doing the same thing when I was their age! How to:
- Download the ice cream SVG cutting file I created HERE. Cut it out of white cardstock.
- Use your cuts to cut around the papers you want to show through the page, cutting about 1/4" larger so you can adhere them to the back of the cone.
- Once everything is in place, add some water color around the outside of the cone to make it pop on the page.
- You may even consider doing this step before you add the pattern paper.
- Add a few embellishments on the cone and don't forget the cherry on top!
- Layer elements (tag, spoon, washi tape, vellum under your photo.
- Add your photo on top, using foam dots.
- Lastly add your title and other embellishments.
So...what do you think? Leave me a note to let me know. Visit me on the American Crafts blog too.
Supplies: Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy collection: (370061) – Fabulous Fun Paper, (370064) – Stripey Straws Paper, (370065) – Shenanigans Paper, (370070) – Pretty Packages Paper, (370071) – Let’s Party Paper, (370072) – Fine and Dandy Paper, (370077) – Dazzling Paper, (370081) – Happy Day Paper, (370082) – Gleeful Paper, (370096) – Plastic Bows, (370087) – Printed Cardstock Phrases & Accents, (370091) – Accent & Phrase Stickers, (370099) – Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, (370108) – Washi Tape Designs, (370100) – Toothpicks, (370115) – Wooden Spoons, (369209) – Printed Foil Letter Stickers Thickers; Elements collection: (370760) – Pink Large Tags, (373341) – Pink Jewel Brads, (373344) – Star Brads; (AM710-81) – Textured Cardstock 12"X12" White, (368185) – This to That Adhesive Foam Dots