Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Currently 7

It's hard to believe my baby is 7. I keep asking her to just stop growing and stay little but she keeps telling me with her cute little sad eyes that she can't.  Boo hoo!

I still need to journal everything she's currently into at this age and I will get to that later this week. In the meantime, here's a layout I created about her turning another year older.



How to: Cut a supersized 7 out of white cardstock and back it with a pattern paper.  I chose a transparency so I backed it with more white cardstock behind the black polka dots. Cut the word "currently" from a coordinating pattern paper. I used a Kerri Bradford's cut file she gave me. Also cut the birth month at the same time from the same paper. I also used a Kerri Bradford file.  Next, add the photo, leaving space to add some strips of the top things you want to document in list format. Add embellishments and a little mist.





If any of you have a secret potion to keep them little, please send some my way STAT!

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

This page is darling!! I am pinning it so I can do something similar for my daughter's 13th birthday!!