Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sunkissed Summer


Howdy friends! Welcome to the (oh so hot) August blog hop with the Gossamer Blue design team.
We are asked each  month to create a project using only the Main kit. I love how each designer creates something so unique with the same kit.  Here's my take using the Main kit only.


I took this photo at the beginning of summer on a road trip at a wall near a gas station of all places.  I just couldn't resist snapping a few photos while daddy pumped the gas.

Make sure to head over to the Gossamer Blue store and grab any August kits that may be remaining.  And be on the lookout for September kits.  I have mine and it's AMAZING!

Now, head on over to Jill Cornell!

3 comments:

Sian said...

It's a really cute page..you've inspired me to go back to the remains of my Main Kit and see what else I can come up with

Kellie said...

Wow this layout is a knock out, I love t!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a fantastic layout!!!